Wall clock for home decoration is easy and inexpensive to apply as a decoration in the room of your house. It might sound boring, but if you are selective in choosing, wall clock will give you more benefits than just clock. And it turns out there are some people who actually take the time to find the right wall clock for use as a home decoration.
According to one of the interior designers in India wall clocks as home decoration comes in several variations. Some are made of wood, metal, plastic, or acrylic. But often, metal and silver was used.
There are some important things to consider when you use the wall as a decoration clock:
- Choose the clock that actually presenting your home.
- Treat the clock in a room like a painting. One way is to decorate it with some similar hours in a row, as if in an art gallery. You could be setting each hour according to the time difference between cities or nations.
- Choose the clock with the contrast color with the color of your wall to make it more eye-catching. For example, if the white wall color, choose dark clock.
- Consider the model. What kind of model you want? One clock models are timeless cuckoo clocks. This is a model in which there are clock bird houses and bird.
Other types that you might consider is driven pendulum clock with quartz lock. This clock has a glass door that can be opened and there is a brass pendulum in it. Model eclectic or art decor motif with sun, moon, stars, and others are also very popular.
- Placement. Who says the kitchen does not need a clock? Try to hang on your kitchen wall clock to add the impression of “inviting” and relax. You can choose fresh fruit motif, cock, or other.
Likewise with the child’s room, you can choose neon design. Not only add extra light in the room, clock also looks more fun and funky.