Small house with limited space does not have to be limited in style and theme. Minimalist home idea nuance can create the impression of a comfortable and spacy to your home.
Minimalist interpreted as choosing the elements of interior and furniture appropriate function or just to show interior elements and furniture that is really necessary. You can direct the living room interior elements ranging from wall elements to the sofa and neutral-colored chairs. In terms of form we can balance almost nothing except maybe a hard texture glass light.
Carpets can also add the matching kind and gentle. You can also add the atmosphere of soft painting with color matching. Giving color to the wall color of the furniture is one way to give the impression of the tiny space.
In this room the color of the furniture is maintained with neutral colors, approaching the color of the walls. This makes the furniture feel like a retreat to the wall so the room feels relieved. To add relief should choose furniture with simple forms like plain sofas of soft material. Soft texture can reinforce the impression of spacious and comfortable room.
If you want to create a barrier between the living room and personal space, you can create a vertically perforated partition extent that impression is not lost. Visually, the living room still has continuity with the spaces inside, but functionally both rooms are separated with the partition wall.
Here are tips for a more spacious and comfortable rooms:
- Create a wide opening so many incoming natural lights.
- Use glass or large mirror
- Combine bright colors, light, and soft, especially in the broad field such as walls and floors.
- Choose one color gradation. Contrasting color accents can be applied to a single field or on the accessory.
- Choose motifs and textures are simple, small, plain if necessary.
- Choose furniture that looks simple (clean lines), easily combined. Choose a chair or couch that has a low backrest and or without arms.
Well, hopefully this article about minimalist home idea can help you to furnishing your home.