Indoor garden home trends 2018 must be the best idea for people who have small outdoor area. Also, people who live in an apartment suit planning to have an indoor garden. The indoor garden will be not only good for your health but also great to increase your mood. Why? It is because the plants may absorb the pollution and change it to be fresh oxygen. Also, they have such a ‘calming sense’ to boost your mood.
To create indoor garden home trends, 2018 is not as difficult as you think. You just need to prepare for the container or jar, the plants, the planting soil. Then, plant the plants using the container using the soil. Well, it’s easy, right? Do not forget to place the plants in the place where the sunlight exists. Also, keep watering the plants regularly so that it could grow.
10+ awesome indoor garden home trends 2018
Well, you may wonder about choosing best indoor garden home trends 2018, right? Then, check the further ideas below.
- Potted plants. The potted plants may be the simplest and easiest way to create such an indoor garden. However, even though it is simple, it may add the beautiful appearance to your living room or balconies.
- Staircase garden. The perfect place to have the indoor garden must be the stairs. Yes! It is because the stair’s location which is in the center of the house. For the plants, you could use small cactuses. They are easy to handle.
- Indoor trees. It may be a bit difficult because the trees may grow higher and damage the roof. Therefore, you need to ask for suggestion or help to the professional designers. Usually, they will select the trees and plant it in a great spot in your house.
- Wall mounted planters. If you are looking for the unique indoor garden, then, you must choose wall-mounted planters. This idea uses some certain plants which may mount to the wall. Well, wall mounted planters are awesome for both classical and modern house.
- Designer planters. If you love your interior decors and want to customize it, you could use this indoor garden idea. You may build the designer planters from the floor. It is done to enhance the beauty look of not only the interior but also the entire space.
- Hanging planters. Another simple indoor garden, hanging planters, may also create such a charming look to your house. You may hang the plants directly to the ceiling to make it looks like they are floating. Do this in a bedroom or balcony.
- Local plants. Local plants may indicate your nationality. Moreover, the plants are more likely cheaper than the export ones. You can choose the popular small trees or shrubs exist.
- Creepers. Usually, the creepers become the creative way to decorate the bathroom. They are planted to cover the bathroom wall. Experience the outdoor look inside your house by having the creepers’ idea.
- Creative wall planters. You might plant the wall planters on your walls to give a natural look to your house. Also, you could add the frames to make it looks beautiful.
- Small trees. You could plant the small trees to any place you want. Well, they are easy to move so that you could take it anywhere.